Compression Fittings 16 Bar
A standard compression fitting can be utilized to joint a PE pipeline. The compression fittings are manufactured utilizing PolyPropylene (PP) material suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
The joints are constructed from a body and a lock-nut made from PolyPropylene, a Gasket made from Nitric Rubber of a hardness of 75, and a Locking ring made from white Polyacetal suitable at a maximum temperature of 100oC, and at a nominal pressure of PN 16 and PN 10 at 20oC.
- Design: ISO 14236:2000 6
- Size: MSZ EN ISO 3126:2005
- Pull out resistance: MSZ EN 712:1995
- Resistance to internal pressure when subject is bended: MSZ EN 713:1995
- Resistance to internal pressure (1 hour): MSZ EN 715:1995
- Resistance to internal pressure (1000 hours): MSZ EN ISO 13846:2001; MSZ EN ISO 1167:2006
- Resistance to external water pressure: MSZ EN 911:1997
- Marking: ISO 14236:2000 10
- Effect to water quality: according to the national
Field of Use: Establish mechanical bond between the part of buried PE or metal pipe systems, making connection between standardized PE-PE or PE-metal pipes.
Available Diameters: Ø20 - Ø110 mm
Pressure resistance at 20oC:
- DN20-75: PN 16 Bar
- DN90-110: PN 10 Bar